- Dual beam UV absorption technology
- No saturation, no regeneration – eliminates instrument downtime
- Fast, 3 second response
- Range: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram/cubic meter
- Highly accurate measurement
- Continuous readings
- High performance pump for fast indication and recovery
- PTFE probe with moisture trap filter
- Large digital display
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Audible Alarm can be set to any level or switched off
- Robust portable and fixed options available
The MVI rapidly detects and continuously measures mercury vapour. Revolutionary dual beam technology means the instrument does not saturate or require regeneration between readings as do traditional gold film detection methods, ensuring instrument downtime is eliminated. Fast and accurate, MVI gives a real time response within just 3 seconds. MVI provides continuous readings and offers two detection ranges: 0.1 to 200 and 1.0 to 1999 microgram/cubic meter.
MVI utilises a high performance pump for fast indication and recovery. The audible alarm and large digital display clearly indicate the levels of mercury vapour.
Ergonomically designed with simple, one handed operation MVI is the ideal survey unit for rapid, accurate levels of mercury vapour detection. Robust portable and fixed options are available.
- Fluorescent Lamp Reprocessing Plants
Service & Calibration
The MVI requires annual calibration to maintain best accuracy and instrument performance. Instruments are calibrated against a near Primary Standard and issued with a certificate of calibration. Ion Science provides Gold and Platinum Service Contracts offering total lifetime cost solutions. Contact Ion Science for more information.