The Meridian includes a Pentium Processor to diagnose virtually any power problem quickly, simply, and accurately with full cycle-by-cycle measurements on 8 channels (4 voltage and 4 current); and one survey set-up that captures it all: power, harmonics to the 63rd order, waveform, flicker, and transient, simultaneously.
The Meridian has an optional internal battery for continuous recording through power interruptions. Set-up, configuration and power quality analysis is quickly performed on your computer using our high speed Ethernet or optional modem.
Features and Benefits
- 8 input channels (4 voltage and 4 current)
- Simultaneously measure power, harmonics, waveform, flicker, and transients
- Built-in Ethernet, optional internal modem, serial ports
- Compact portable weatherproof enclosure
- 256 samples per cycle waveform analysis and 4 MHz peak detector provides high resolution measurments with sub-cycle triggering
- 10.0 GB data storage capacity enables long surveys lasting multiple days