- Handlers designed to operate at high altitudes in a totally safe and efficient manner, with the added advantage of the slewing boom.
- The name Roto has become universally synonymous with slewing boom telescopic handlers.
- Merlo has been constructing these machines since 1991, not only do these machines operate at great altitudes and distance but offer the added versatility of a third dimension thanks to their 360-degree operating range.
- So that all the operational advantages of a telescopic handler, a light and versatile crane and an aerial work platform are all incorporated in a single machine.
- The Roto range features the best of the three product families and boasts a whole host of different versions, all designed to fully meet the most demanding needs of its user market.
*The performance values relate to the machine in “Tower Jib” configuration