The adjustable angle of inclination of the mixing paddles allows perfect adaptation to the different characteristics of the materials and to the requirements of the mixing process.
- MESC-type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers are used for mixing of powders, sludge granulation and neutralization, as well as for the conditioning of powders (dust), ashes, or sludge.
- Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Range: from 200 to 700mm (8 to 28 in) rotor diameter
- Standard drive power installed from 2.2 kW to 22.0 kW (3 to 30 HP)
- Capacity: from 3 to 70m3/h (1.8 to 41 cfm) depending on recipe and configuration of the unit
- Homogeneous conveying and mixing
- Modular design with low maintenance costs
Options & Accessories
- Anti-wear coating
- Equipment for liquid injection