Laser Trek's objective is to offer their customers quality laser cutting and water jet cutting capabilities and expertise to produce a fast turn-around, versatility and flexibility while still maintaining efficiency in our processes.
Laser Cutting Capabilities:
- Maximum cutting size 3000 x 1500mm
- Smooth edge to 12mm Thick Mild Steel / Stainless Steel / Hardened Steel
- Wood/MDF Up to 50mm with a blackened edge.
- Acrylics/Plastics up to 25mm.
- Exotic materials Test cut would be required prior to cutting (eg: ceramics, rubber, and composites)
- Aluminium Up to 8mm.
Water Jet Capabilities:
- Maximum Cutting Size is 6000 x 3000
- Unlimited range of materials up to 100mm in thickness, depending on quality and composition of the material.
- Metals - Mild and Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Titanium and non-ferreous metals.
- Ceramics/ Glass / Stone including Granite and Marble.
- Fiber reinforced systhetics, including carbon and glass-fibre-reinforced plastics.
- Plastics including Thermoplastics and Duroplastics.
- Hard and soft foam
- Insulating and Isolating materials
- Sandwich and Structurals materials.
- Wood / Paper / Cardboard
- Sealing Materials including rubber and fibre-based laminates.
- 100 Tones capacity
- Up to 6mm thickness
- 3.6Mts long.
Other Services: Laser Marking / Countersinking.
Please ask our sales department by calling (02) 9756 6566 or email Laser Trek using the form below.