Its superior performance and reliability ensures for a burr-free, milled finish on every cut.
- Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90°, and 45° right;
- Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines;
- Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear;
- Every unit is provided with a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profiles;
- Pneumatic hydro-check unit incorporated with a smart PLC system which automates the cutting cycle for the operator;
- Dual Brobo air-pneumatic vice clamps accommodate for a range of metal profiles ferrous solids and tube sections;
- Brobolube standard lubricator system.
- Single Phase, 240 Volts
- Three phase, 415 Volts, 50HZ
Operating Blade Speeds:
- Single speed (42 RPM)
- Low-medium speed (21 - 42 RPM)
- for stainless / galavnised steel applications
- Medium-high speed (42 - 85 RPM) for mild steel applications
- Roller Conveyor with Steel Rollers ( 3m sections ONLY)
- Conveyor Mounting Brackets LHS & RHS
- Feed Roller Attachments
- Adjustable Conveyor Stands
- Factory Fitted Broborule Kits and Length Stops
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.