With it's new special gear box and reduced speeds it generates enormous torque, making this metalworking hand tool a genuine all-rounder. It's multi-functional design makes this grinder a miniature workshop for any industry, for example for assembly and construction work and in the automotive trade.
A wide range of work such as grinding, cutting, satin finishing, polishing both in circular grinding from 60 to 115mm in diameter and in linear grinding with 50mm width grinding and polishing sleeves are now possible whenever you like.
The speed is fully variable between 2000 and 7600 rpm, a tachogenerator maintains the speed even under load, giving you a constant speed for a consistent finish.
The Varilex is the ideal grinder for all abrasives such as Flap Discs, Cleaning Discs, Fleece Discs, Felt discs and our Fix-Klett Velcro System and Mini-Fix hook and look system discs due to the optimal speed adjustment.
Technical Data of Varilex WSF 900 Duo Angle Grinder:
- 230 V ~50 Hz (or 110 V~50-60 Hz)
- 900 Watt power consumption
- Variable speed regulator from 2600 to 7600 min-1
- Suitable for grinding disc Ø 50, 115 and belts up to dia. 50mm.
- Weight just 1.8 kg
- Spindle M14 x 2
- Wheel Guard 115mm
- The miniature workshop for all craftsmen for assembly, site and motor work - ideal for carrying with you.
- Compact angle grinder with high torque for flap discs up to 115 mm, the fix hook and loop system up to 115 mm and with an adapter for the mini-fix hook and loop system.
- The handy, small power pack which offers incredible versatility and a low weight.
- Linear grinder with the easy to attach Eco Smart mounting for 50 mm wide grounding rollers.
- The new special gearbox with reduced speed and high torque makes it a multi-talented tool.
- With grinding belt roller for grinding and polishing pipes (for example open and close pipe constructions).
- For use as a pipe cutter with the MAGNUM Finecut cutting disc which is just 1 mm thick.