Make informed decisions in the field! Assess meth residue levels immediately with the SKC MethChek® 50 the most sensitive meth field test kit available.
MethChek® Kits provide on-the-spot semi-quantitative assessment of meth residue at the lowest state cleanup guideline of 50 ng/100 cm 2 (100, 500, and 1500 ng sensitivities also available). Simply wipe, extract, and read results. Combine MethChek with MethAlert for easy pre-assessment and cleanup plan development. MethChek is an ideal post-assessment tool to determine the need for further cleaning before sending cleanup crews away.
- Step 1 Wetting Agent
- Spray nozzle
- Complete Operating Instructions
- Quick Guide instructions
- Test Packets, each in a resealable bag containing 1 each:
- Gauze pad (swab in MethChek 50)
- Pair disposable gloves
- 10 x 10-cm disposable template
- Wax paper
- Step 2 Extractor (1, 2, 10, or 40 ml)
- Syringe (not required for MethChek 50)
- Disposable pipette
- Detection cartridge
- Sample storage "mini" bag
- Designed to check meth remediation/clean up
- Fast on site results
- High sensitivity
- Easy to use
- Everything required in the kit.
- Indicates meth surface residue as low as 50 ng (0.05 µg/100cm2).
- 100, 500, and 1500-ng kits available
- Developed by CDC-NIOSH
- Safe for testing animal fur