To keep your maintenance department running efficiently, sufficient control of your inventory is vital. Preserving an appropriate balance between your on-hand stock and minimising the capital tied up in stores is crucial.
The stores module allows you to:
- Maintain an up to date catalogue of parts currently available
- Keep comprehensive records of all parts ordered and received
- Maintain adequate stock levels of critical parts through automatic re ordering
- Monitor purchasing and costs on parts
- Conduct stocktakes (implement barcoding to streamline this practice further)
- Manage your suppliers
Adding on Stores to your MEX or FleetMEX system creates a seamless link between your maintenance activities and your inventory and spares parts. Recording parts availability, usage levels and costing in relation to maintenance management.
- Request parts through a maintenance Work Order
- Report on complete costings of maintenance works with the integration of parts costing
- Reserve parts for planned maintenance
The integration of Stores with MEX / FleetMEX facilities a paperless maintenance environment:
- Conduct paperless stock takes
- Generate purchase orders and stock orders through the MEX/FleetMEX
- Manage your suppliers and your parts
- Take advantage of the portability o MEX & Stores through the use of the iOS App with the core stores functionality available in app form.
Contact MEX Today for more information.