MEX Maintenance Software is a comprehensive software solution designed to meet your maintenance and inventory requirements. MEX is flexible in its implementation it can be set up to be extremely detailed and comprehensive or it can be rolled out on a basic level. The more you understand with MEX the more you can implement and the more ROI you will experience.
The best way to get the most out of MEX is to complete our structure training courses or to utilise our experienced consultants to guide you in the most effective direction for your business and maintenance requirements.
Our training courses include:
- Introduction to MEX – Two Day Couse
- This course covers everything you need to go to get of the ground with MEX from setting up the asset register and preventative maintenance to work orders and reporting and everything in between.
- Advanced Training Course
- Covering the advanced processes of MEX
- Stores Training
- An in-depth look at the stores module of MEX and how to effectively manage your inventory using MEX.
- Report writing
- A look how to write reports using MEX Reports
MEX runs public training courses across: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Auckland, Christchurch and Papua New Guinea. Any of the above training courses can be run privately at company work sites.
MEX also runs individualised consulting that is conducted on customer sites, this entails an in-depth exploration of any MEX areas you wish.