The MHR20 Series is a fully Automatic Hydraulic Rain / Mains water changeover device designed for pressure pump supply systems in harvesting rainwater for toilet, laundry and household applications with automatic mains backup.
The MHR20 Valve is designed to operate with an electronic pressure controller with auto restart not requiring a float switch. This makes the MHR20 System very simple to install.
The MHR20 Valve comes with dual 3/4" outlets, which makes the system unique and ideal for domestic applications. Certified to: WaterMark ATS 5200.477 WMK 60075 Complies with AS/NZS 3500.1 when installed by a licensed plumber.
Note:Should the static mains supply be greater than 400 kPa above the supply pressure of the pump the device will not completely isolate mains water.
• 3 Year warranty
• Australian made changeover valve
• Easy to install
• Does not require regular maintenance
• MHR20 valve - solid brass construction
• No in-tank float required
• Mains pressure not limited
• Certified dual check valve for backflow prevention
• Max mains pressure 500 KPa
• Max pump pressure 600 KPa
• Flow rate >50 LPM
• Max Water Temperature 40C
• Rainwater Inlet 25mm 1" BSP F
• Mains Water in 20mm 3/4" BSP F
• Outlets 20mm 3/4" BSP F
Maxijet Australia | Pressure Pumps & Submersible Pumps
Maxijet Australia is an Australian owned wholesale company specialising in water conservation and water pumping for urban, rural, irrigation and commercial applications.
At Maxijet we are committed ...