These screwdrivers are perfect for the accurate assembly of small screws in the 8Nmm to 300Nmm (0.008 to 0.3Nm) torque range.
The NANOMAT® - Screwdriver with the lowest torque capability available anywhere on the market for your micro assemblies.
- In the Medical Industry for the process reliable assembly of hearing aids and pacemakers
- In the watch making industry
- In the Optical Industry for the assembly of eye-glasses, lenses, cameras or microscopes
- For the assembly small consumer electronics and components, such as cell phones, calculators, game consoles, PCs
- In the Precision Engineering for the production of measuring instruments
Extreme small torques of 8Nmm to 300Nmm at speeds of 300 to 1400 rpm/min are accurately achieved - and that with four different speed ranges.
The use of the NANOMAT® Screwdriver has many advantages:
- Highly accurate shut-off clutch
- The high torque-accuracy is achieved by the proven principle of the DEPRAG disengagement- and shut-off clutch. This special clutch design enables our Screwdrivers to reach extreme high torque accuracy, in many cases below +/- 3 % of the standard deviation, which is kept constant over several million of cycles. DEPRAG air-operated Screwdrivers with a shut-off clutch DEPRAG at suitable surrounding conditions a Cmk value of ≥1.67 at a +/-10% tolerance based on 6 Sigma according to ISO 5393. A Cmk value of 1.67 means that there is a failure rate of only 0.6 per one million screw assemblies.
- Standardised, extreme slender design
- Due to its extreme small size, the smallest hole-pattern that we can access with two side-by-side mounted stationary Screwdrivers is 12-mm
- Ergonomic housing design
- For a sensitive and precise guidance of the screwdriver
- Integrated quick-change-chuck
- Allows fast and simple bit-change
- Can be attached to a DEPRAG Screwfeeder
- for the Ergonomic handling of the smallest connection elements
- for the dissipation of electrostatic charges
- Drive size is designed to accept standard bits with 3-mm drive according to DIN 3126
- The use of standard bits is a huge advantage through cost-saving and fast availability
- Clutch can be adjusted externally
- The torque can be adjusted from the outside within a very short time without the need for special tools.
- Uniform length
- The uniform length of all gear-stages, allow for a simple integration.
- Proven DEPRAG guide-bolt system for machine mount drivers
- features an "axial spring load" that regulates the optimum screw end-load pressure.
- Allows screw-suction by integrated vacuum port
- There are no interfering vacuum-hoses in the housing area.