- Ideal for testing food, clinical, environmental and veterinary samples.
- Detects motile and non-motile strains.
- Produces test results in 2 minutes.
- 100 per cent sensitivity in a food sample trial vs conventional ID methods
- Simple alternative to typing sera
Microgen Salmonella is a latex slide agglutination test for the confirmatory identification of presumptive Salmonella colonies from selective agar plates.
The detection and identification of Salmonella spp., using traditional techniques, usually requires identification by serological and biochemical techniques.
Microgen Salmonella offers a rapid alternative to the traditional identification methods and detects Salmonella spp. including S. typhimurium and S. enteritidis.