Many property developers are already managing buyers’ inquiries, investors relationships and project information. However, often a myriad of various disconnected systems – from Excel to rigid and unfriendly databases –hamper rather than empower your business.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution from Microsoft provides the property industry with the tools required to build a foundation essential to manage customers from initial contact through to the first stages of a property project, sales and leasing.
With easy to use features and capabilities, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can improve the way sales and marketing target new customers and manage marketing campaigns based on current and upcoming projects and drive sales activities.
How can you benefit from Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Easily access development, property, project and customer data
- Manage property sales leasing cycles
- List multiple prospective buyers per property
- Set up investor portal to access information
- Integrates Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Remote mobile access support Sales team from any site, anywhere
- Analyse sales and marketing efforts easily and effectively
- Execute smarter marketing campaigns
Who will profit from Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Property Developers
- Commercial Property Sellers
- Property Fund Managers
- Property Services and Consultants
- Commercial Property Leasors
- Property Managers
Professional Advantage invests skills in the property industry
Having consulted and successfully implemented Microsoft CRM at Knight Frank, FKP, Ray White Invest, Estate Construction, Professional Advantage understands the needs of the property industry.
Professional Advantage not only implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM for its customers but also uses it in house. Our Microsoft certified specialists have been working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM since its inception, and have implemented the solution into organisations ranging from 5 to over 500 users.