The Microsoft SharePoint solution delivers:
- Document and record management
- Rich browser-based forms for data capture and efficient business process work flows such as expense claims, leave and travel requests.
- Security control down to document-level
- Centralised project, meeting and task management
- Integration with other systems including the Microsoft Dynamics suite: Dynamics AX (Axapta) and Dynamics GP (Great Plains) –
SharePoint allows users to read, create and edit documents and forms in other systems such as Microsoft Dynamics GP or AX .
Dynamics CRM – SharePoint combined solution helps users throughout the organisation to easily locate and access business information and processes they need to work more effectively, via a single-site Web-based portal
Windows SharePoint Services is a built-in component of Windows Server 2003, making it easy for IT departments to implement a dependable, scalable collaboration infrastructure with minimal administrative time and effort.
The small investment to implement this solution can reap immediate benefits by eliminating overflows of network drives, reduced information search times and providing a dynamic communication and information sharing to stakeholders.
Professional Advantage can provide and support your organisation with a complete collaboration platform. We have a Microsoft Gold competency in Information Worker with specialisations in Messaging & Communication and Portals & Enterprise Content. We have extensive experience in implementing Communication and Collaboration platforms to a variety of organisations including the AFL, the Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ClubLINKS and many others.