This flexible directional sensitive door activation sensor features uni-directional detecting technology for reduced door hold opening times and “turtle” mode for enhanced pedestrian safety.
- Swing Door Compatible: Advanced technology allows mounting of the HR50-Uni on above the hinge on the swing side of a swing door without detecting door movement.
- Large Detection Area: Detection area of up to 5m wide x 3m deep at mounting height of 2.2m ensures timely door activation when doors are approached by shopping trolleys or fast moving traffic. Adjustable radar antenna to the right/left or up/down allows the detection area to be focused where it is required.
- Reduced Building Energy Loss: Maximize energy conservation by reducing door-open time through unidirectional detection.
- Versatile: Highly flexible antenna allows mounting above the door or from the ceiling. Interchangeable wide or narrow antenna ensures the desired detection area can be achieved for every installation.
- Simple to Install: Easy installation to suit all environments through detection area adjustment and sensitivity potentiometer.
- Pedestrian Safety: Turtle mode maintains detection of slow moving pedestrians as they approach the door.
- Attractive Design: Small and neat so this sensor will enhance and complement all door types.