- Strong, all-metal construction and superior throughput for harsh industrial environments
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications, eliminating PC expense and complexity
- All-in-one, user-selectable printer languages - Fingerprint/Direct Protocol (DP), ILP, ZSim and DSim - in every printer
- Secure wireless connectivity: CCX and WiFi certified with WPA2
- Integrated Ethernet, USB host and device and serial interface standard
- Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6) support
- Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203,300 or 406dpi print resolution
- RFID option supports ISO18000-6B 6C/EPC Gen 2
Built to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, the rugged PM4i delivers advanced, secure connectivity and the latest network protocols, ensuring peace-of-mind today and a reliable, scalable solution for the long haul.
As a Smart Printer, the Intermec PM4i can host stand-alone applications that reduce errors and streamline operational processes.
With it's user-selectable, all-in-one programming languages (Fingerprint, IPL, ZSim, DSim), the PM4i fits existing IT infrastructures, deploying with drop-in simplicity to mixed printer environments.
For precision labeling, it's 406 dpi print head delivers exceptional, pinpoint accuracy. Replacing print-heads is fast and easy, thanks to the magnetic QuickMount* print-head design.
Multiple interface options are available, including the highest level of secure wireless connectivity (WPA2). The industry's only printers available with WiFi and CCX-Certification, Intermec PM4i industrial printers help maintain wireless network integrity and reduce configuration time.
Every printer ships with Ethernet connectivity, as well as with emerging network protocol IPv6, ensuring long-term enterprise scalability. Other connectivity options - standard RS232 and USB ports, and optional parallel, double serial or industrial interfaces - provide additional integration flexibility.
The standard CompactFlash* memory slot is complemented by new USB host and device support. Handy, inexpensive and PC-compatible, CompactFlash and USB memory technologies provide extra storage for Fingerprint programs, layouts, graphics**, fonts and firmware upgrades. The RFID-enabled PM4i enables companies to create RFID smart labels and drive the latest RFID applications.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.