- The Economy ECS (Shaker) and ECP (Pulse Jet) Filters are the most commonly applied unit, utilising the minimum of space requirements and designed with maximum cloth filtration area.
- With its modular engineered construction the Economy units can be designed to meet your particular environmental needs.
- The Economy ECP filter bags are continuously cleaned, during the filtering operation by means of a reverse pulse burst of compressed air.
- The sequencing and duration of these pulse bursts are controlled by an electronic timer.
- The Economy ECS is cleaned after the filtering operation by a mechanical, motor driven shaker device