- A cellular model that has pulses of compressed air blasted into a cell of filter bags that is momentarily isolated from the air flow.
- This approach includes the off-line cleaning methodology and also offers gentler cleaning than direct 'pulse-jet" cleaning into the filter bags.
- These units therefore deal more easily with traditional "pulse-jet" type applications and returns better collection efficiencies, bag life and operating costs.
- They can also be equipped with ambient or heated low pressure reverse cleaning for hygroscopic, moisture laiden, corrosive application.
- The additional benefit of the cellular arrangement, is that filter bags can be changed without ever having to stop the process to which the filter is attached.