- Our adjustable throat (pressure drop) venturi models are best suited to course particulate. For more arduous fine particulate, fume and odour applications our Impingement Plate is best.
- These units return collection economies better than high pressure drop venturi scrubbers at pressure drops lower than 1.5 kPa.
- They also use water very sparingly through an advanced water recycling system. However its main benefits is its simplicity of design, construction and maintenance.
- These scrubbers are used very successfully on problematic applications such as sewage treatment works, rendering plants, green sands casting plants, fibre-glass curing ovens, foam products molding, waste oil incineration, nickel dryers, hydrofluoric/nitric acid baths, coal handling, etc....
- The scrubbing water and the elements within pollutants has varying degrees of corrosiveness and we therefore manufacture scrubbers in numerous materials: 2RK65 SS, 316/L SS, 304 SS, Hastelloy, 3CR12, Mild steel, FRP.
- Manufacturing in other materials and special protective coatings are also available.