The Kemppi FastMigTM Basic is designed for the basic MIG/MAG welding needs of heavy and medium heavy industry. Thanks to its stepless controls and digital displays, individual welding parameters can be fine-tuned easily and accurately.
FastMigTM Basic's effective and efficient 300, 400 and 500 ampere power sources are light, modern and compactly built. They are 70 % lighter and consume 10 % less energy than switch-operated power sources with a comparable output.
The MF 29 and MF 33 wire feed units are designed for demanding welding conditions. The double skinned plastic casing is durable, elegant and recyclable and is fitted with a durable 4 x 4 feed roll device to guarantee steady, uninterrupted wire feeding.
The FastMigTM Basic range includes an option to fit the new FastCool 10 water cooling unit, providing effective cooling of liquid cooled MIG/MAG welding guns in heavy duty applications.
The FastMigTM Basic range
- 3 power sources: KM 300, KM 400 and KM 500
- Wire feed units: MF 29 and MF 33
- Cooling unit: FastCool 10
- Transport unit: PM 500
- Increased productivity and quality -stepless voltage and wire feed control
- Easy to handle - 70 % lighter than equivalent switch controlled devices
- Consumes 10 % less energy
- Medium & heavy metal fabrication workshops
- Steel structure workshops
- Shipbuilding & Offshore
- Repair and Maintenance