Build the pulsed MIG/MAG machine you need. Air or water cooled packages combine with innovative distance wire feeding and remote control options to deliver outstanding welding performance.
Kemppi’s Wise software packages offer additional choice and solutions that match welding business in the real world, so you can be sure to cover your welding requirements now and into the future.
- Basic, 1-mig, pulsed, double pulsed, and MIG/MAG processes
- High quality welding performance
- Wise arc solution compatible
- Menu language choice
- Power cost efficient
- Security code lock
FastMig Pulse Key Features
- Clear, simple control panel. Power and arc length control, memory channels and lock, safety isolation, inductance, gas test, wire inch, 2T/4T, hot start, crater fill and MMA and MatchLog options.
- DuraTorque 4 x 4 wire drive mechanism ensures consistent wire speed and quality welds.
- Three-core control cable makes distance cable sets lightweight and easy to maintain.
- Tough, dual-skin wire feed case options made from impact resistant plastic. MXF63 and MXF67 casings offer long service life protection.
- Select, manage and refine weld process with P65 control panel. Process and materials menu, specialist welding functions, menu language selection, security lock, user channels.
- Increase welding performance and gun consumable life with optional FastCool units.
- Wise solution products keep you ahead of the game.
For further information about the MIG/MAG Welding Machine - FastMig Pulse 350 & 450 visit Kemppi Welding Machines at http://www.kemppi.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kemppi Welding Machines team will respond to your enquiry directly.
The Joy Of Welding