The semi-synergic control's wide voltage sweet spot makes finding the right setting a breeze, ensuring low spatter and quality welds, even for the not-so-experienced welder.
Combined with excellent arc stability across the entire welding range, including down low, this machine is ideal for panel and thin sheetmetal work. MIG weld from 0.5mm to 5mm while the flux-cored wire capability ensures you can handle thicker material up to 8mm.
The REDI-MIG® Plus 215c has integrated wire feeding capabilities and can accept 5kg and 15kg spools with tool-less wire change. The Ready-toweld™ package, including LINC Gun® 240G, work return lead, drive roll, flowmeter, 3m primary lead and 15 amp plug, ensures you can unpack and get welding in minutes.
This single-phase, medium-duty MIG welder is ideal for smash repair, sheetmetal, maintenance/repair and rural applications and is backed by a 3-year, parts and labour warranty.
- Wide 30-220 amp welding output
- Semi-synergic control
- Weld procedure guide
- MIG Weld 0.5mm to 5.0mm sheet metal in a single pass
- Weld up to 8.0mm steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield®
- wires (FCAW-SS)
- 12-step voltage selection
- No hassle, tool-less design wire drive system
- Roll-on/roll-off cylinder tray
- 3-year warranty on parts and labour