Delivering easy starts and a smooth, stable arc with a wide voltage 'sweet spot', the REDI-MIG® Plus 255c provides the performance the professional welder demands and is easy to use for the not-so-experienced welder. The 12-step, semi-synergic voltage control makes finding the right setting a breeze ensuring consistent, quality welds with low spatter and less clean-up.
The REDI-MIG® Plus 255c's integrated wire feeder delivers positive traction without crushing the wire, and features tool-less wire change and is able to accept both 5 and 15kg spools.
Outstanding performance with gas-shielded and gasless wires makes these units ideal for large auto body repair, maintenance/repair and rural applications, backed by Lincoln Electric’s 3-year, parts and labour warranty.
- Wide 30-255 amp welding output
- Semi-synergic control
- Weld procedure guide
- MIG Weld 0.5mm to 5.0mm sheet metal in a single pass
- Weld up to 8.0mm steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield®
- wires (FCAW-SS)
- 12-step voltage selection
- No hassle, tool-less design wire drive system
- Roll-on/ roll-off cylinder tray
- 3-year warranty on parts and labour