Suitable for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging, the X3 MIG Welder is a smart investment for professional welders. It is packed with energy-efficient inverter technology and delivers up to 500 A at a 60% duty cycle. The system includes several special functions for fine-tuning the start and end of your welds. The X3 MIG Welder’s stable arc guarantees high-quality welds, even with inexpensive CO2 shielding gas.
Designed and manufactured in Finland, the X3 MIG Welder is a durable choice for tough welding conditions, whether you work at a construction site, shipyard, or metal fabrication workshop. The system’s wire feeder features a fully enclosed and impact-resistant dual-skin cabinet to protect the wire spool and feed mechanism. The simple two-knob control panel is easy to use and isn’t afraid of rough handling.
Available in Africa, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Latin America and Russia
- Powerful system for gas-cooled MIG/MAG welding and carbon arc gouging
- Built with reliable and energy-efficient IGBT inverter technology
- Connects to any 380-440 V 3-phase mains supply
- A 110-volt auxiliary voltage supply is available for an optional CO2shielding gas heater
- Accepts a wide range of wire diameters from 0.8 up to 1.6 mm, and with cored wires up to 2.0 mm
- Excellent arc stability reduces spatter and the need for post-weld grinding
- Special functions available for fine-tuning the start and end of welds
- Simple user interface with presets for Argon/CO2 or pure CO2shielding gas
- Wire inch function is included as standard
- Clear presentation of welding parameters on a large back-lit LCD display
- Lightweight and easy to move, optional wheel sets available