The features of the MDX pump combine to create a head/quantity and efficiency curve critical for efficient mill operation. The final result is a large BEP "sweet spot" providing stable sump levels over a large variation of flows. The MDX pump maximises productivity and minimises cost by matching operating cycle times with scheduled mill outages. Select the MDX for your next mill circuit application to help ensure cost-effective and continuous operations.
- Lower Specific Speed Design: A large diameter impeller results in slower pump operation resulting in extended parts wear life. In addition, the lower specific speed allows the pump operations to meet the variable flow conditions confronted in modern mill circuits.
- Up to 300 psi Pressure Rating: Thicker cross sections translate into long and reliable pump service life.
- Deep Base Circle: Minimises aggressive particle impingement providing a "sliding" wear action. Typical abrasive wear drops dramatically.
- Oversize Shrouds: Enhanced vane performance provides added clearing action minimising recirculation and wear between the impeller and suction liner.
- Patented Inlet 5V Impeller: Designed to handle both liquid and solid phases within the slurry. This maximises pump performance and wear life.
- Slurry Diverter: GIW's latest technology dramatically increases suction liner life by reducing particle recirculation between the impeller and liner.
- Adjustable Suction Liner: Extended suction liner wear life maximises productivity and minimises cost by matching operating cycle times with scheduled mill outages.
Select Best Material Options for Longest Wear Life
- Metal, Rubber or Ceramic Suction Liner available
- Rubber or Metal Hub Liner availableon larger sizes
- Open Hub Side Casing offered on larger sizes for right or left hand pumping applications
Other options are also available to custom tailor the MDX to meet a wide range of application requirements.
- Reduced eye suction liners
- Adjustable liner assemblies
- Quick release wet end
- Full vanes to fit oversized shrouds