This SBC supports dual independent displays (VGA, HDMI and iDP), SATA, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and Audio. It is powered by the newest Intel® Atom processor E3800 product family, a system-on-chip (SoC) codenamed "Bay Trail". Based on the 22nm Silvermont microarchitecture, these new processors are designed for intelligent systems and applications requiring low power consumption and high performance.
This industrial motherboard supports two 204-pin 1066/1333MHz dual-channel DDR3L SDRAM SO-DIMM up to 8GB (supported with J1900, N2930, E3845, E3827, E3826 processors) or 4 GB (supported with N2807, E3825, E3815 processors). The I/O rich functionally includes 2x USB 3.0 (rear I/O), 6x USB 2.0 (2x Rear I/O & 4x pin header), 5x RS-232 and 1x RS-422/485, 2x SATA with 5V output and 8-Bit Digital I/O.
The KINO-ABT-i2 supports dual LAN with Intel PCIe controller. In addition, the KINO-ABT-i2 supports Intel® HD Graphics Gen 7 Engines with 4 execution units, supporting DX11.1, OpenGL 4.2 and OpenCL1.2 as well as Audio and TPM function.
The KINO-ABT-i2 supports Intel® 22nm Atom™ E3800 family and Celeron® J1900/N2930/2807 processors, is an ideal solution for many intelligent systems, such as Kiosks, vending machines, entry POS & ATMs, automotive, retail, medical, security, surveillance and in-vehicle infotainment.
Key Features of the KINO-ABT-i2 Mini ITX Industrial Single Board:
- Mini ITX Supports Intel® 22nm Atom™ or Celeron® Onboard SoC
- 1066/1333 MHz 1.35V DDR3L SDRAM supported up to 8GB
- Supports Dual Independent Display with VGA, HDMI and iDP
- COM, USB 3.0, SATA, PCIe Mini, mSATA and HD Audio support
- Supports IPMI 2.0 via Iris-2400 module
- Supports Intel® VT-x technology
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery