The versatile and low-power consumption MI805 motherboard is designed to accept a wide-range of DC power input from 12V to 24V. With advanced Intel® Gen7 graphics engine, the MI805 delivers smooth video performance with dual independent display functionality from onboard interfaces including CRT, DVI-D and 24-bit dual channel LVDS.
Meeting EuP/ErP compliance, the MI805 features the remarkable iSMART software that allows power failure detection, auto scheduling, low temperature monitoring, as well as intelligent firmware update in the BIOS to improve the overall environmental performance.
This board has two memory sockets to support DDR3L SO-DIMM modules with a total capacity of up to 8GB.
In terms of connectivity, the MI805 provides a DC jack, two serial ports, CRT and DVI-D, two RJ45, three USB 2.0, one USB 3.0 and audio connectors in the rear. The board carries a total of six serial ports, seven USB 2.0 ports and two SATA II connectors. Expansion comes in the form of one Mini PCIe and a PCIe(x1) slot.
Features of the MI805 Mini-ITX Motherboard:
- Onboard Intel® Celeron® J1900 (2.0GHz) SoC
- 2x DDR3L (1.35V) SO-DIMM, Max. 8GB
- Supports VGA ,DVI-D and 24-bit Dual Channel LVDS
- Onboard Dual PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 1x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 6x COM, 2x SATA II
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iSMART 3.0
- 1x PCI-E(1x), 1x Mini PCI-E, 1x mSATA