Mini Loader - Dingo K9-3 AWD
Improvement in engine and hydraulic technologies combine with Dingo innovation to form the all new 4 wheel motor AWD. Increase in hydraulic flow and pressures enable greater ground speed, giving more power, result - the new AWD works harder and faster.
The K9-3 AWD operates an extensive range of specialised Dingo attachments.
Features & Benefits
- The Dingo has a unique ability to be adapted to suite your individual needs. Whether you require wheels or tracks, buckets or trenchers, in a minimal amount of time the Dingo can be transformed easily to suit the job that it's required for.
- 4 Wheel Motors
- Dingo Australia pioneered the technology that lead to the production of the first ever mini digger with 4 motors and no mechanical chain drive system. The K9-3 AWD also features full hydraulic drive to each wheel, easy access to the wheel motors, and no maintenance or adjustment to drive chains.
- Increased Hydraulic Flow & Pressure (Diesel Models)
- With the new generation of Perkins and Cat enhanced technology tier 3 diesel engines, the K9-3 AWD is now able to deliver more hydraulic flow than ever before. This means greater ground speed and more efficient attachment operation.
- Safety Hydraulic Relief Valves
- Compensates for the greater pressure, and prevents unsafe overloading of the system.
- Service Intervals
- Improved engineering, hydraulic design and filtration allows the K9-3 AWD hydraulic service interval to be extended to a massive 1000hr. Effectively lowering the cost of ownership and ensuring the K9-3 AWD is a more affordable option.
- 2 Pump Hydraulic System
- A standard feature on all Dingos is the unique "Tandem Pump" hydraulic system which improves oil efficiency, directs the flow and power to where they are needed most, and prolongs duty cycle, enabling the Dingo to work for extended periods.
- Rupture Resistant Plastic Fuel Tank
- Rota moulded plastic fuel tanks are robust as well as spark and rust resistant. First introduced into the automotive industries in the 1970's, these tough plastic tanks have now become an accepted earthmoving equipment industry standard.
- Sealed Roller Bearings
- The K9-3 AWD encompasses sealed roller bearings and Teflon bushes in the joints for a low maintenance, no mess joint. No mess, no fuss equal's lower ownership cost.
- Serviceable Hydraulic Tank
- Access to the hydraulic tank on all Dingo models, allows the hydraulic system to be thoroughly cleaned in the manufacture process, and ease of accessibility to the internal system
- 2 Lift Rams
- Ensuring stable lifting, with no excess pressure on the chassis or arms.
- DataDot Theft Prevention System
- Tiny dots laser-etched with a unique number which is sprayed onto the Dingo. The random number is tracked on the Data Dot system.