It comes complete with an on-board microprocessor, self-monitoring and fail-safe functions and it costs significantly less than previous switches of this kind.
Simple threaded mounting and minimal vessel intrusion make the Mini Squing vibrating fork point level switch the cost effective solution to level switching.
Operating up to 150°C/300°F and 100 bar g/1450 PSI, applications from overfilling prevention to pump control and protection are reliably satisfied.
Features of Mini Squing Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch:
- Compact size Short fork technology
- Stainless steel body and forks
- Multi-voltage (24-240)
- Status indicating LED
- 1"/1¾" NPT thread mounting
- Hygienic models with polished forks and Tri-Clamp connection
Applications of Mini Squing Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch:
- Overfill protection
- Pump protection
- High level alarm
- Leak detection Pump control
Benefits of Mini Squing Vibrating Fork Point Level Switch:
- Low cost
- Easy to install - Connect direct to PLC.
- Connect direct to PLC or direct load switching