- Sizes 4
- Mounting position M1 - M6
- Torque range 19 - 270 Nm
- Performance 0,12 - 1,5 kW
- Ratio 5.40:1 - 582.12:1
Gear Unit Housing with Smooth Surface
- Series SK 1SM... worm gear units were developed according to the block housing principle.
- The SM – worm gear motor is encased in a single-piece aluminium housing with extremely smooth external contours, faciliating easy cleaning as dirt is not quickly deposited.
- All bearing points are integrated into the block housing. The housing is a single whole and not separated.
- This principle enables the highest degree of manufacturing accuracy, as all machining is completed in one chucking operation. Extreme rigidity and stability distinguish the block housing concept.
- There are no joints between the output end and the gear unit housing to be subject to lateral or torque force loading.
- The gear ratios are virtually identical to the NORD worm gear unit series SI,SIS,and SIS-D
To Know about Minibloc Worm Please click here