The Incline SR product range has been developed to meet the needs of mining and industrial applications where dust and debris collecting on the top of an enclosure may be a problem.
Incline SR features a 30º sloping roof that dramatically reduces the build up of debris and waste material.
The range is suitable for local control stations, mini control consoles and motor isolation control stations. Typically it is used on mine site, mills and any industry where dust can be a problem.
- 1.5mm 316 stainless steel fully welded body with N4 finish
- Integral 30º sloping roof extends 20mm past front of door
- Foamed in place polyurethane gasket
Features of IP66 Mining & Industrial Enclosures - Incline SR:
- IP66 protection rating
- Removable stainless steel hinge pins
- Right or left hand reversible door (right hand hinged as standard)
- 120º door opening
- Door rails
- Lock- black powdercoat zinc diecast with stainless steel 7mm square insert
- Mounting flanges top and bottom
- Mounting pan supplied as standard (powdercoated gloss white)
- Stainless steel gland plates
- Enclosures 800mm high and above have two locks
- Sloping roof helps prevent solids buildup
- Viewing windows available on request
For further information about the IP66 Mining & Industrial Enclosures - Incline SR visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets