We work hard with site and senior managers to get the issues found ‘out on the table’ and worked through.
- A thorough, detailed investigation and assessment of the facts relating to a specific part of the business.
- Realistic recommendations as to how the issue can be resolved
Operations review can take two paths:
- Review of a specific issue of concern
- Cost Manning
- Overtime Safety, etc
- Detailed analysis of what the business is achieving vs. what it should be capable of.
- Analysis of the site haul routes, equipment and activities to build up a model of the site to enable simulation and estimation to be carried out.
- Gap analysis on the difference between actual and estimated production
- Identification of what it is that needs to change to close the gap – this could include operational, maintenance, training and systems improvement – whatever factor is unique to your operation.
- Identification of the value that could be unlocked through operational improvement