- Road mobile.
- Track mounted.
- Fixed demountable.
- Extensive range.
- Pre-size and sort large materials into four sizes.
- Reset for alternative sizes using adjustable primary, secondary and tertiary screen apertures.
- Custom designed to customer specifications.
- Optional track mounted or fixed plant.
Mobile Screening Plants
The incorporation of the highly regarded RCR Rockscreen to RCR’s already diverse product range provides a unique and flexible option to on-site screening requirements. The rockscreen can be fully mobile, in pit track mounted, or installed as semi-permanent fixed plant.
RCR’s extensive experience in the design and manufacture of this type of equipment and materials handling delivers benefits to our customers with an innovative and professional design approach.
The RCR equipment range is for purpose built to suit customer specific applications.
With the ability to fully manufacture in-house, RCR provides total control of the process and an interactive development with our customers.
Constructed to customer’s design requirements, rockscreens are designed, manufactured, stress relieved, assembled and commissioned by RCR. RCR’s resources business is able to install our equipment, and the plant is fully supported by our extensive network throughout Australia.
- Heavy mining.
- Civil engineering.
- Large rock screening at high production rates.
- Low cost maintenance features.
- Long life through extensive use of Q and T wear resistant steels.
- High mobility; road transportable.
Innovative Maintenance Features:
- Tested in Australia’s harshest mining and quarrying environments.
- All three screens are adjustable to enable production of varying grading’s.
- Once sized, products are segregated by two side discharge conveyors which eliminate contamination.
- Variable amplitude on the feeder and grizzly ensures maximum efficiency regardless of the feed material.
- Variable speed vibrating feeder provides for optimum control to deliver maximum production at all times.
- Both side conveyors can fold up manually for transport.
- Rockscreen does not require a dedicated operator, which further reduces overheads and running costs.
- Tipping of the primary grizzly is by remote control from the loader.
- All safety protection shutdowns and guarding are fitted as standard to meet safety regulations.