They provide the means to economically stabilise rock faces and geological structures which would otherwise threaten the safety and viability of the mine, its personnel and material assets.
Ground support and control systems:
- Open pit wall stabilisation
- Open pit wall control
- Ramp protection and reinstatement
- Erosion control
- Portal supports
- Underground drives, pillar, intersection and drawpoint support
- Decline and drive rehabilitation
- Underground cable bolts
- Mine services
- White washing of magazines, pump stations etc.