Scotch Heavy Duty Mining Tape 31 has a tough, abrasion-resistant backing for jacket repair on mining cables. Due to the extreme mining environment, the original jacket on mining cable gets damaged and needs repair.
MSHA-approved Scotch® Heavy Duty Mining Tape 31 offers an innovative solution for cable repair. With its Hypalon® backing, abrasion-resistant properties and flame retardant mastic, Scotch® Heavy Duty Mining Tape 31 applies easily and remains flexible while maintaining a strong moisture seal.
Flexible, quick on-site cable repairs
Scotch® Heavy Duty Mining Tape 31 is approved by P-07-KA080005-MSHA (Mining Safety & Health Administration) as the outer jacketing of the 3M™ Mining Tape Splicing Kits 3100 Series. The tape is printed with the MSHA logo/approval number.
Scotch® Heavy Duty Mining Tape 31 allows for on-site, quick repair of mining cables. Scotch® Heavy Duty Mining Tape 31 is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Durable, flexible
- On-site, quick, universal cable repair
- Abrasion, water, UV, chemical and oil-resistant, heavy duty backing
- No heat required
- Moisture-resistant, self-healing, flame retardant mastic
- Will not corrode copper or aluminium
- P-07-KA080005-MSHA Approved
- For the repairing of mining cable, especially flexible cables