The MiniRAE Lite is the most reliable handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector’s (PID) range of 0 to 5,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications ranging from environmental to construction.
Key Features • Proven PID technology
The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- 3-second response time
- range up to 5,000 ppm
- humidity compensation
• Designed for service - Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
• Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
• Field-interchangeable battery pack, replacable in seconds without tools
• Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
• Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
• Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP-65 design
- Strong, protective removable rubber boot.
• Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor auto-cleaning technology
• Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
• Large keys are operable with 3 layers of gloves
• Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically
• Loud, 95 dB audible alarm
• Bright red flashing visible alarm
• Interchangeable drop-in Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
• 3-year 10.6 eV lamp warranty
Authorised Australian Distributor for RAE Systems products
Active Environmental Solutions | OH&S Air Sampling Noise Sound Gas Detection
Active Environmental Solutions was formed in November 2001 and 13 years on we are the first choice for customers seeking solutions and equipment for monitoring indoor air quality, confined spaces, gas detection, noise & sound, radiation, heat stress, vibration, air sampling, sales and hire.
Active Environmental Solutions is a privately owned, wholly Australian company. Our desire is to provide cost effective solutions for environmental and workplace monitoring.
We provide companies and individuals with technical advice, quality products and competitive pricing, and we believe in passing on to our customers our accumulated knowledge of the industry and solutions to their problems.
Active Environmental Solutions follows a Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2008
We are the Australian Authorised calibration and repair centre for RAE Systems (gas detectors and PIDS), supplying equipment from leading manufacturers such as SKC Inc (air sampling equipment), Cirrus Research plc (noise and sound equipment), GrayWolf (Indoor Air Quality equipment), Arizona Instrument LLC (Mercury monitors), HQ Inc (core body temperature pills) and complimentary products.
Product & Services Portfolio:
• Air Sampling and Surface Sampling Equipment
• Noise Sound and Vibration Monitors
• Gas Detectors and Confined Space Monitors
• VOC Detectors
• Benzene Specific Detectors
• Radiation Monitors
• Environmental Monitors
• Rental, Service & Repair Centre
• Hydration and Heat Stress Monitors
• Core Body Temperature Monitors
• Face Fit Testing Equipment
• SKC Inc sampling media
• Calibration Gas and Bump Test Gas
Proud Distributors for:
RAE Systems by Honeywell
GrayWolf Sensing Solutions
Airzona Instrument LLC