Designed in Australia, BQT can now offer this ergonomic, modular, robust, power and memory packed terminal, with full graphics display and a new high speed microprocessor.
- High speed microprocessor
- 8mB memory capacity
- Full Graphics back lit display
- Full feature rubber keypad
- TCP/IP communication and configuration with wireless option (802.11b)
- Optional Web server for configuration and application development
- 2 x spare serial ports for expansion
- Hardware interface for controlling equipment
- 8 x pricelines for control of complex equipment
- Smart Interface port for high level equipment control
- Real time clock
- Supports both miPASS Account based system and miPASS ePurse cash on card solutions.
- Supports various card technologies – Contact smart card, Mifare contactless cards and Magnetic stripe cards.
- Can store up to 20,000 locked card numbers in standard configuration. Preventing the locked cards stored in memory from operating when presented to the terminal.
- Can store 10,000 transactions whilst offline in standard configuration
- Is configurable via web server and supports real time online configuration updates including display wording and pricing.
- Will operate in Debit mode or Credit mode
- Supports Pin number entry
- Will operate offline in account and ePurse systems if configured to do so.
- Supports an array of administrator cards for extended control of terminals in offline situations.
For further information about the miPASS ePay Card Terminal visit BQT Solutions Limited at http://www.bqtsolutions.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the BQT Solutions Limited team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Smarter Security Today