Typical applications are cafeteria sales, library fines, parking fines, facilities hire, stationary supplies and optional card/account reloading.
An array of other applications can be easily achieved and administered from ePOS depending upon customer requirements.
Operation of miPASS Point Of Sale System - ePOS:
ePOS has been designed with the operator in mind, with an easy to use main screen.
Price Look Ups (PLU’s) can be accessed quickly for a fast and efficient transaction time, ePOS is capable of storing huge amounts of PLU’s that are colour coded in groups that are easily accessible by operators at the touch of a button.
Administration of miPASS Point Of Sale System - ePOS:
ePOS offers administrators a secure and reliable platform for system setup, such as, system and PLU customisation, managing stock, reporting and reconciling takings.
Designed with flexibility in mind, ePOS provides an abundance of options that come standard, allowing the system administrator to provide a screen and system with a look and feel that best suits your organisation.
Security of miPASS Point Of Sale System - ePOS:
The ePOS system has various levels of security.
- Administrator can set operator login security policy that changes the screen option to only allow operations that are available to the logged in operator or operator group.
- Encrypted transaction data that has algorithms that make it impossible to attempt to modify transaction data in an unauthorised manner.
- Local or card solution system reports that allow reconciling of cash takings.
Options of miPASS Point Of Sale System - ePOS:
Primarily, ePOS is a sophisticated, modern, new technology application that runs on Windows operating systems.
If your organisation already has personal computers that you wish to use, then the simple purchase of a ePOS licence with your desired options will get you up and running simply on your own personal computer.
The ePOS system comes with an abundance of modular options available that make it one of our most flexible products.
The core ePOS engine remains the same, however software and hardware modules can be changed or upgraded to accommodate an ever changing market place.
Optional modules for the ePOS are constantly being developed and are available to new and existing customers if they decide to change to, or use a recently available card technology, operating system, or peripheral.
Meaning your initial investment is safe, and with add on modules, you can be up and running without the need to retrain operators with virtually no down time.
Some of the most popular options available are:
- Desktop Receipt printer ( Thermal or ink )
- Cash Drawer
- Contact or Contactless ( including MIFARE ) card reader, for cashless operation
- Magnetic swipe reader or motorised reader/writer
- Online or Offline operation
- POS hardware including PC with customer display and touchscreen
- Many more options available on request
For further information about the miPASS Point Of Sale System - ePOS visit BQT Solutions Limited at http://www.bqtsolutions.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the BQT Solutions Limited team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Smarter Security Today