What's more, the Fighter 5 can be easily de-rated to a maximum GVM of 8 tonnes so it can be used by drivers who have a Light Rigid Licence.
Derating the vehicle allows you access the Fighter's bigger engine, stronger suspension and chassis package instead of using a light duty truck like the Canter 4.5t.
Standard features include: air conditioning, electric windows, central locking and CD/Cassette player with AM/FM radio.
Key Features -
- Can be de-rated to 8000kg to allow for use by drivers with a light rigid licence.
- Choice of medium or long wheelbase.
- Halogen headlights enhance driver safety in all weather conditions.
- Powerful 6D16-3AT3 turbocharged intercooled diesel engine.
- 6 speed syncromesh manual transmission.
- Air actuated hydraulic dual circuit asbestos-free brakes provide strong stopping power.
- Adjustable air suspension driver seat with auto levelling height control means every driver can choose their optimum seat height and settings for maximum comfort.
- CD/cassette player with AM/FM radio and air conditioning make the day seem shorter.
- Electric windows (front) and central locking are standard for improved convenience.
- Convenient LH remote heated mirrors ensure clear vision in all conditions.