Mitsubishi Electric offers a variety of Servo and Motion system products providing solutions for applications as simple as a single axis point-to-point system through to fully synchonised 96 axis systems.
With both standard pulse type output modules and SSCNET bus modules specific application needs are easy to meet.
The Super Series of Servo motors and amplifiers takes Mitsubishi Motion Control to new levels of precision with a wide range of motors (all fitted with a standard 131,072 absolute encoder) and wide amplifier range (up to 55kW).
All Mitsubishi Servo and Motion system hardware is complimented by a range of software packages allowing easy programming and set-up of the units.Small, precise and user-friendly
The new MR-J3 generation of servo drives delivers state-of-the-art technology and simple operation in a very compact package. New functions like the advanced vibration suppression system and the further improved real-time autotuning ensure maximum precision, very short positioning times and simple installation. The new amplifiers are a full 40% slimmer than those of the MR-J2 Super series..
The MR-J3 series is available in two versions: The MR-J3-A models are suitable for drive systems with conventional control and are designed for regulating speed, torque and position control tasks. The MR-J3-B models are specified for complex, multi-axis movement sequences and for use in networked automation systems.
The units configure themselves by Plug & Play for Mitsubishi Electric's motion control and positioning control systems, to which they are connected via the high-speed optical SSCNET III network, which has a cycle period of just 0.44 milliseconds. The MR-J3 is currently available with outputs from 50W to 7kW. Units with higher outputs are being added to the range at regular intervals.
- High-speed controllers for ultra-short positioning times; average speed frequency response 900Hz
- High-resolution encoders for maximum speed constancy(18 bits 262,144 P/rev)
- Advanced vibration suppression for outstanding adaptation to machine requirements
- Autotuning for extremely fast setup and installation
- Optimum cost/benefit ratio
- Absolute position encoder included as standard equipment
- Minimum wiring overheads thanks to Plug & Play configuration and automatic motor identification
- Supports global standards