- Hood: Green, polyethylene lift off cover.
- Frame: 2mm thick hot dipped galvanised steel .
- Panel: Insulated panel, 450mm high x 350mm wide. Panel is protected with a removable fibreglass shroud.
- Locking: Locking pin is welded to skirt and will accommodate power industry lock.
- Vent: Vent located at the top of the hood to exhaust hot air in order to maintain lower operating temperatures.
- Stud: Each stud has two brass nuts, one spring and one flat. Studs are 12mm in diameter. Lugs are not supplied with pillar. One of the studs has M.E.N. point.
This pillar will handle cable up to 240mm