MK-9600 Data Encoder/Decoder
The MK-9600 data packet controller or data encoder/decoder is similar in operation to the MK-2400 encoder/ decoder.
Suitable for half duplex bi-directional communications, interfacing the MK-9600 with any of MK’s transceiver modules such as the X2010 and a host microcontroller or computer removes the burden of creating your own firmware/software to perform the necessary data formatting required for reliable wireless communications.
The MK-9600 reduces design time — significantly! The MK-9600 permits data frames of up to 64 bytes to be transmitted at a time. If more than 64 bytes is required, then the busy control line is available to signal the host to pause the data stream until the MK-9600 is ready to continue.
Simply input your raw serial data (in the standard format of 1 start bit, 8 data bits and 1 stop bit) and the MK-9600 does the rest—it adds the required preamble, sync., header, it Manchester encodes your data, performs a CRC, it decodes at the receiving end and reproduces your original transmitted data.
- Transparent data formatting
- Processes 1 to 64 byte data packets at a time (i.e. per transmission)
- Optional Handshaking lines included to transceive more than 64bytes
- Convenient Test Transmission Mode for diagnostic purposes
- 1200, 2400,4800 or 9600 8,N,1 protocol compatible
- Simple to interface to host and RF transceiver modules
- Significantly reduces design time
To Know about Mk9600 Modem Chip Please click here