MKR5B 433MHz Receiver
The MKR5B miniature receiver UHF radio module enables the implementation of a reliable telemetry link at data rates of up to 40Kbit/s when used with one of the compatible MK transmitter modules
This receiver offers enhanced sensitivity over the standard MKR5 receiver module.
The receiver is based on the classical superhet single conversion architecture utilising a PLL xtal referenced oscillator which yields a highly stable IF frequency (10.7 MHz). This hence allows use of high Q band pass filters offering excellent adjacent channel rejection and hence high interference immunity.
The MKR5B module will suit one-to-one and multi-node wireless links in applications including building and car security, remote industrial process monitoring and computer networking. Because of its small size and low power requirements, including a fast RSSI/CD, the module is ideal for use in portable battery powered wireless applications.
The module is highly suited for operation in harsh electrical environments where a reliable wireless link is essential.
- Miniature Sil Package
- Single Conversion Fm Super-Het Using Rf Saw And Ceramic If Filtering At 10.7 MHz.
- Fully Shielded
- Analogue, Digital And True Rssi Outputs
- Data Rates Up To 40kbits/S
- Optimal Range 350m
- Operation On 418/433.92 Mhz
- (Other Frequencies Possible)
- High Sensitivity (-112 Dbm)
- Very Low Current Consumption (11ma)
- Single 5v Supply
- Telemetry Systems
- Remote Switching Applications
- Paging Systems
- Domestic And Commercial Security
Compatible Transmitter Modules
To Know about Mkr5b 433mhz Receiver Please click here