Lightweight and portable MLS™ machines are constructed to be used on work sites and in extreme conditions. Small size of MLS™ makes it possible to access even narrow places.
Master machines are flexible and meet the needs of on site jobs demanding TIG with contact ignition (Lift Arc). Total adjustability makes it possible to fine tune the arc characteristics to each electrode type - Arc force, Hot start.
Easy to find the correct welding values – digital displays, user friendly panels, advanced electrode type selection. Master MLS™ machines are also generator compatible.
Benefits of MMA Welding Machines - Master MLS™:
- Durable and reliable machine for outdoor conditions
- shielded knobs, durable casing, ICS™
- Energy saving
- high efficiency and fan on demand
- Excellent Arc Characteristics with all types of MMA electrodes even with long cables
Features of MMA Welding Machines - Master MLS™:
- Superior productivity and quality
- Kemppi MLS™ (Multi Logic System)
- Innovative control panels
- Easy-to-access controls
- Over voltage protection
- Master performance
- Greater adjustability, better productivity
Main Applications of MMA Welding Machines - Master MLS™:
- Installation welding
- Welding work at site
- Repair and maintenance welding
- Welding in shipbuilding and offshore industry
- Pipe welding
For further information about MMA Welding Machines - Master MLS™ visit Kemppi Welding Machines at http://www.kemppi.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kemppi Welding Machines team will respond to your enquiry directly.
The Joy Of Welding