- The Self Contained Vacuum Anchor System is a uniquely portable and self contained fall arrest rated anchor that enables personnel to work at height and stay connected to the structure. System consists of one single component – no multiple parts and components to get lost or misplaced. Patent Pending.
- Versatile and portable system can be used in-doors or out. No need for fixed overhead lines that just get in the way. A lightweight unit makes attachment and transport effortless.
- Optional bottle option allows system to be used totally independent of all power sources. No need for electrical or pneumatic power sources with bottle option.
- Complies with: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 (CE compliant models available).
- Specially designed suction cup system and vacuum technology attaches to structure without damaging the surface in any way. No holes or destructive and time consuming attachments are required. Ideal for use on planes, tanks or other structure where drilling or welding are not an option.
- Incorporates a fail-safe back-up system with both visual and audio alarms for added worker safety
- Back-up features provides hours of safety in the event the air-line is severed or interrupted.
- Installation is quick and easy, simply position vacuum anchor pad assembly against surface, turn on the vacuum switch, wait for audible / visual indication of proper attachment, connect lanyard to vacuum anchor.
The unique Vacuum Anchor system was designed to provide a unique means of attaching to structural surfaces to create a fall arrest anchor point without time – consuming attachment activities.
The convenient carrying handle and lightweight design allows simple installation. The self contained vacuum anchor operates on shop air or on-board compressed air bottle so no special outside power sources are needed.
To install, simply press vacuum anchor pad assembly up against surface, turn on vacuum switch, wait for gauge indication and connect lanyard to system.
The design and ease of use with this vacuum anchor will give you maximum safety wherever you need to work.
Once installed, and the gauge shows green , simply attach your shock absorbing lanyard to the D-ring on the pads and to the back of your harness and you’re protected – free to perform your work duties safely!
Configure two pads and a line as a horizontal lifeline system for added versatility and maneuverability.
For removal, simply depressurize the pads by rotating the handle and relocate using the convenient carrying handle. The system is completely reusable and transportable from one work area to another.
The vacuum anchor pads pivot to fit most flat or curved surfaces offering greater flexibility from surface to surface