- Highly adaptable to meet ever-changing data capture and communication needs;
- Built on a robust architecture required to successfully support in-premise applications;
- Latest generation of imaging technology for outstanding scanning productivity;
- Speech and voice functionality support today's requirements for increased productivity;
- Loaded with SmartSystems* for automatic, remote device management;
- RFID enabled via snap-on reader handle.
With image capture, revolutionary imager-based scanning, optional RFID reader, speech and voice - all supported by 802.11a /b /g and bluetooth radio communication - enterprises can avoid the expense and complexity of deploying a series of single-purpose devices to meet a variety of data collection and communication needs.
The CK3 embeds Intermec's latest generation of imaging technology for outstanding scanning productivity and compliance to the most recent industry standards. Intermec imaging technology delivers fast 1D and 2D bar-codes and unmatched flexibility in scanning range.
Intermec has combined best-of-class platform components including the latest Microsoft embedded operating system, Windows Mobile 6.1 and Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) certification, ensuring seamless interoperability with Cisco wireless networks, to provide the robust architecture required to successfully extend enterprise applications to the CK3.
The CK3 is available with Intermec TE2000 and iBrowse* software. Designed and tested to optimise CK3 performance in emulation environments, TE2000 connects the CK3 to host applications using terminal emulation and features support for multiple host sessions, security, session persistence and complete set of data collection options.Using iBrowse, a data collection browser, web applications can leverage advanced CK3 imaging and RFID features while ensuring that user access is limited to pre-approved websites.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.