It meets or exceeds stringent requirements for gases, vapors and liquids, dusts, and fibers. Traditionally, mobile computers for use in hazardous environments have been hamstrung with outdated technology and limited configuration options, requiring users to make significant tradeoffs. But Intermec and ecom® have combined their expertise to create a new paradigm in intrinsically safe mobile computing that doesn't require compromises: the Ci70.
Features of the Intermec i.roc Ci70 -Ex Mobile Computer:
- Based on the successful 70 Series mobile computer family, the Ci70 combines global certifications for hazardous environments with today’s cutting-edge technologies.
- Global approvals for explosive environments - ATEX through IECEx to NEC
- Available high performance 2D near/ far scanning technology - a first for intrinsically safe mobile computers
- Comprehensive wireless network coverage - WWAN or WLAN and Bluetooth 2.1 for rapid data exchange
- Available RFID reading capability supporting a wide range of frequencies - LF, HF, or UHF
- The Ci70 offers a high level of compatibility with Intermec Developer Library software applications and tools