Mobile crushing and screening equipment, rail mounted ore recovery units and the expansive track-mounted mobile mining equipment are all part of RCR’s impressive mobile plant portfolio.
Our specialised mobile mining plants are designed to application and feature combinations of feeding screening, crushing and processing plant mounted on a single self-propelled mobile platform.
Fully mobile self-contained plant featuring:
- Interactive track system which will raise the plant and manoeuvre to new locations.
- Maintain set levelling and loading control.
- On board diesel hydraulic drive system with PLC control.
- Design allows for maintenance and operation access normally associated with fixed plant.
- Reduced mining corridor and costs, enabling mining fleet transit time and fuel usage reductions.
- Configuration includes RCR standard apron, belt feeders, screening and rotary washing plant, or client preferred crushing and screening selections.
RCR has completed two mobile mining unit plants for minerals sands operations in New South Wales and South Australia.
The second, larger mobile mining plant incorporates an ore recovery and full in-pit primary processing unit and sophisticated relocation system. The advanced technology for the customised hydraulically driven track-module enables the 1000 tonne machine to raise and drive itself to the next mining position via remote control.
The mobile mining plant's features reduce the infrastructure and operation costs, improving efficiencies and reducing waste, energy and emissions.