Housekeeping carts are clumsy devices. They take a toll on employee health and productivity, ruin carpeting, and make a mess of hotel corridors (not to mention being an eye-sore and obstruction for guests). Cleaning as usual just doesn't work.
If you want to revolutionize the way your hotel operates,
you need a cart-less solution.
Finally, a viable alternative to carts for those properties ready to go cartless or who have already made the jump to a cartless housekeeping environment. Mobile-Pack lets housekeepers bring everything they need to clean or turn-down rooms.
Constructed of ballistic nylon, Mobile-Pack is designed to provide years of trouble-free service.
Features of the Large Unit include:
- Removable inner caddy for soap, conditioner, shower caps, shampoo, coffee packets and more
- Outside pockets hold chemical bottles
- Side pocket for toilet bowl brush with clear plastic removable liner for easy cleaning
- Hook and loop system holds top open for ease of access
- Durable wheels and telescoping handle
- Large front zipper pocket for sponges, rags, and brushes
- One pack can hold enough cleaning supplies and amenities for one day’s workload
- Weight capacity not to exceed 25 lbs
- Not designed to accommodate linen or terry
- Durable, clear, non-marking 4" wheels
- Alternative uses: restocking mini-bars, cleaning public areas, blood borne pathogen kits, turn down, and supervisors checking rooms.
This is the durable, back-friendly system you’ve been looking for. No more broken wicker baskets or inefficient bags. Mobile-Pack is discreet, easily fits into guest rooms, and keeps all your critical cleaning and restocking items organized and accessible.